Our Conference Packages
Green Conference Packages
The Greener Way to Meet!
If you walk from Dalmuir Station to the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, the average person will burn approximately 42 calories! That means you can enjoy a biscuit with your coffee when you arrive and not feel guilty!
We recognise and share the environmental aspirations of many of our customers. We are holders of the Gold Award for Green Tourism. As a result we are able to offer you our new Green Packages.
Our package includes:
- Full electronic, paper free organisation of your event.
- Fairtrade coffee and tea.
- Locally sourced food for catering thus reducing food miles.
- Hard top tables in your conference room – no linen reduces the use of chemicals, water and energy.
- Provide stationary on a side table rather than at each place setting to reduce wastage.
- Natural daylight in all of our facilities.
- Reusable green bag for every delegate to take away.
- For every 10 paying delegates we will purchase one bag of feed or bedding for our local wildlife centre.
- For every 20 delegates travelling by public transport we will offer one free delegate place at your next event (subject to terms and conditions*)
- Electronic certificate to say you have used our Green Conference package and held your event in an award winning environmentally friendly venue. Such a certificate can be used as evidence towards your own Scottish Government required green targets.
From £27.00 - £47.00 per person dependant on seasonality and availability
In addition, as part of our greener ethos, we now:
• Serve jugs of Scottish water with lunch
• Offer recycling waste bags in all our meeting rooms
• Our data projectors are set to eco-mode using 20% less energy
• Have a minibus available to collect delegates from the local train station
• Water coolers in all the event rooms
• Air conditioning and lighting are individually controlled in rooms
• 20% of our energy is bought from renewable sources
• Bikes to hire and suggested walking routes are available from our Health Club
• Hire video and audio conferencing facilities
• Hire our Smartboard instead of using flipchart paper
• Provide stationary on a side table rather than at each place setting to reduce wastage.
For a small supplement we offer an Organic Lunch with your conference. (Minimum 20 delegates, booked 7 days in advance)
From £30.00 - £50.00 per person dependant on seasonality and availability
The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel has been awarded the Health Living Award by Consumer Focus Scotland for our commitment to healthy food and menus.
*Terms and conditions - The organiser should collect all public transport tickets from their delegates on the day of the event and hand them to the event co-ordinator dealing with their event who will arrange the free place(s) for their next event.
Health and Wellbeing Packages for your Conference or Event
A full on itinerary, as well as early mornings and travelling, can take their toll on your delegates, so increasingly we are seeing a desire to offer delegates opportunities to energise and re-charge during conferences and events.
Working with Holistic Lifestyle Advisor Angela MacRitchie we have put together the following options to incorporate into your event without blowing the budget. These packages are suggestions only as we will create a tailored package according to your needs and budget.
Icebreakers or Energisers
Brain hemisphere synching exercises to bring back energy during slump periods in conferences. Minimum of 15 minutes in the morning, lunch break or during the afternoon downturn. These will reorganise the mind and body connection enabling enhanced performance as well as an an overall feeling of wellness.
This can be done outside with weather permitting.
5 – 10 minutes per person during breaks.
This focuses on the back, neck and arms with the benefits including a lowering of anxiety, increase in circulation, lowering of blood pressure and relieving muscle pain and headaches.
This may help with pain relief, improved finger and wrist motion as well as enhanced circulation. The timing is 5 – 10 minutes per person.
Health and Wellbeing Talks
These enlightening talks will have practical tips covering topics, such as:
They can be 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on requirements
Relaxation and reflection Session
This will cover breathing and reflection techniques to calm and unwind the mind.
The sessions can be 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Connecting with nature may have many health benefits including heightened awareness.
At the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel we have plenty of outdoor space and gardens on the banks of the River Clyde making it a perfect place for nature therapy.
Sessions will be 30 minutes to an hour.
Prices from £60.00. Contact our Event Planners on 0141 951 6006 for a quotation.
Event Professional's Club
Become one of our #EventProfs @GJCHotel and benefit from the following perks :-
- Free bedroom upgrade
- Complimentary fruit and bottled water in your bedroom
- Priority parking
- 20% off all Food and Drinks purchased in B Bar
- No tray charge for room service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Full access to Healthclub
- Breakfast in bedroom or breakfast roll delivered to your conference room pre-event
- Organisers mini-tool kit
- On-call concierge service
- 24 hours access to printing facilities at a dedicated area for #EventProfs members