The perfect place to plan your perfect day…
Our team of professional wedding planners will work with you to make sure that all the arrangements for your big day run perfectly to ensure an amazing day for you and your guests.
To book an appointment with a wedding planner please call 0141 951 6006 or email email@example.com
Ceremonies & Receptions
For the large traditional reception with a meal followed by dancing, the Waterhouse room is perfect. For a smaller or more intimate gathering, we have a range of other function rooms available.
After the ceremony, your guests can relax and enjoy a glass of fizz on the patio, while your photographer makes the most of the spacious gardens and the delightful waterfront views to capture every moment of your day.
Our award-winning chefs can prepare a delicious meal from one of our packages or if you prefer we can work with you to design a bespoke food and drinks menu. From delicate afternoon canapés to your wedding meal and evening buffet, we take great pride in our excellent cuisine. To ensure you are happy with your chosen meal a complimentary tasting will be arranged. Our generous drinks packages include fine wines and champagnes or spirits and cocktails to suit every taste.
With your reception in full swing, you can enjoy the entertainment, welcome extra guests or perhaps indulge in a late evening buffet. Our Wedding Planners can give you expert advice on music and bands or DJs to make the evening sparkle.
Included in your package will be complimentary accommodation in our luxurious bridal suite as well as 2 additional free rooms for the parents of the bride and groom or other guests.
Read what others are saying about us
"I don’t even know where to start, our wedding was just perfect from start to finish! Kirsten the events manager made our whole experience from picking the venue to the day after our wedding just amazing. She and the events/food and beverage team were just incredible! Highly recommend this place for a wedding or any function! The whole hotel staff, the food, everything was just perfect. Thank you so much!"
Carolyn Aitken, November 2019
"From the first meeting Emma, Nicole and Kirsten were fantastic. Answering all (and many) questions. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them and communication was brilliant.
I would thoroughly recommend here as a wedding venue and, if you're lucky like us, and have a particularly sunny day, any photos taken on the day outside will be phenomenal."
Tracy Geddie, July 2019
"Thank you for making our Wedding Day the best day of our lives. It was truly amazing and couldn’t have went any better. The service you provide is fantastic."
Lindsay and Jarek Witaszewski - 17th August 2019
Drawing on our many years of experience of organising fairytale weddings, we have compiled the following Wedding Planner, which we hope you will find useful.
- Draw up your guest list, so that you know what size of function suite you will require
- Book your ceremony and reception venue
- Book your evening entertainment
- Book your honeymoon
- You should be looking to book your photographer, florist and cars
- Compile your gift list
- Order your cake
- You should be arranging your outfits for your big day - wedding dress, kilt, bridesmaids dresses, etc
- Make an appointment to see your Wedding Coordinator to finalise your arrangements, menus, drinks etc
- Make the appropriate arrangements for looking at and ordering your wedding stationery and rings
- Book your hairstylist and beautician
- Buy presents for your bridesmaids and best man. You may think that you still have plenty of time, but from now on, time will fly in!
- Submit Marriage Notice Forms with the appropriate documents
- Send out invitations
- Prepare seating plans
- Make an appointment to see your Wedding Co-ordinator to finalise those last few details, advise final numbers and make final payment
- Phone round to confirm all your arrangements with your florist, wedding cars, hairdresser etc... you can never be too organised!
- It may be a good idea to try on your bridal wear just in case it needs any last-minute alterations
- Don't forget to take time for yourself - treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment
- You should be holding a Rehearsal, just to ensure that everybody is clear on what his or her role will be on the day
- All the hard work is over and Your Big Day has arrived! It's all organised. Now it's time for you and your partner to enjoy yourselves
Have a very special day and a wonderful time!