Glasgow Conference Centre Packages
As Scotland’s only dedicated conference venue, we offer everything you need to run successful events, including carefully curated conference packages to suit your needs.
Download our conference brochure to find out more about what we offer, or take a look below for details of our special conference packages.
Our Day Delegate Package offers everything that you and your delegates may need throughout the day to create a stimulating working environment and includes the following:
• Unlimited refreshments: Freshly brewed coffee, selection of teas (including fruit and herbal), fresh fruit juice and snacks
• Fresh fruit basket
• Choice of hot and cold two course fork buffet lunch in the Waterhouse Room or working buffet lunch served close to your meeting space
• Suitable conference room hire (9am – 5pm)
• Data projection, screen, flipchart(s) and pens
• Laptop and PA system (Auditorium, Arcoona and Inspiration Space only)
• Complimentary WiFi internet access throughout the site
• Free car parking for 300 cars
• Organiser’s toolbox
• Water cooler, sweets, paper and pencils in your conference room
Upgrades to your package are available, please discuss with the Team.
Fancy making a night of it? Our Residential Packages are perfect for multi-day conferences and allow delegates to take full advantage of the facilities here at the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel.
The Residential Package includes all of the elements of the Day Delegate Package with the following extras:
• Three course dinner with tea/coffee
• Overnight accommodation in our spacious bedrooms
• Full Scottish breakfast
• Complimentary use of the Health Club and swimming pool
Here at the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, we’re committed to making Scotland greener. We hold the Gold Award for Green Tourism from GTBS and are dedicated to reducing our carbon emissions and protecting the environment through all of our activities.
We’re delighted to extend this ethos to our conference packages by offering the Green Package, perfect for event organisers who are looking to make a difference through their event.
What does the Green Conference Package include?
- Electronic, paper-free organisation of your event
- Fairtrade tea and coffee provided
- Locally sourced food for catering, reducing carbon emissions via food miles
- Hard-top tables in your conference room, meaning no linen is needed. This reduces the use of chemicals, water and energy.
- Stationery is provided on a side table rather than at each place setting, reducing waste
- Natural daylight in all of our facilities
Depending on the number of delegates booked in for your event, we’ll also provide some great perks:
- For every 10 paying delegates, we’ll purchase one bag of feed or bedding for our local wildlife centre
- For every 20 delegates travelling by public transport, we’ll offer one free delegate place at your next event
For every event booked, we’ll also issue an electronic certificate to confirm you’ve used our Green Conference Package, and that your event was held in an award-winning, environmentally-friendly venue. This certificate can be used as evidence towards meeting your own green targets, as set out by the Scottish Government.
Other green benefits
As part of our green ethos, we also take the following measures which you can enjoy when you book an event at the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel:
- Scottish water is served at lunch, in jugs rather than plastic bottles
- Recycling waste bags are provided in all of our meeting rooms
- Water coolers are provided in all event rooms, so there’s no need to bring plastic bottles
- Air conditioning and lighting can be controlled individually from each room
- 20% of our energy comes from renewable sources
- Reduce your carbon footprint by hiring our video and audio conference facilities to dial in long-distance delegates
What’s more, we like to encourage greener travel, so we offer a minibus to collect delegates from the local train station, or you can hire bikes from us. If your delegates are coming by train, why not encourage them to take the easy ten-minute walk from the train station?
Prices range from £27-£47 per person for our Green Conference Package, depending on seasonality and availability, or you can choose to add an organic lunch for a small supplement. Prices for this range from £30-£50, and there must be a minimum of 20 delegates. Lunches should be booked 7 days in advance.
Download Our Conference Brochure