We are currently carrying out redecoration work in the hotel. Apologies for any disruption during this improvement period.
Glasgow Conference Centre Packages
As Scotland’s only dedicated conference venue, we offer everything you need to run successful events, including carefully curated conference packages to suit your needs.
Here at the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, we’re committed to making Scotland greener. We hold the Gold Award for Green Tourism from GTBS, as well as the Greenstar Gold IACC certification, and are dedicated to reducing our carbon emissions and protecting the environment through all of our activities. In addition, we will commit to plant a tree in our grounds for every 1,000 delegates through our doors.
We’re delighted to extend this ethos to all of our conference packages - perfect for event organisers who are looking to make a difference through their event.
Download our conference brochure to find out more about what we offer, or take a look below for details of our special conference packages.
As part of our January Delegate package, to help you kick-start 2023 the right way, we are offering exclusive health and wellbeing extras to your meeting or event at no extra charge. This includes:
- Unlimited coffee, offering a delicious range of blends and flavours, along with speciality teas.
- A complimentary, freshly made, Smoothie Shot on arrival.
- A “Make your own yoghurt” station during your mid-morning break.
- Fruit juice, water and fresh fruit.
- Our bespoke Brain Food Menu to supercharge your Networking Lunch.
- Ice breaker yoga session suitable for all levels (optional)
Please see our brochure for more details.
Our Day Delegate Package offers everything that you and your delegates may need throughout the day to create a stimulating working environment.
We have implemented the elements of our popular Green Package into our Day Delegate Rate and now include various ways to make every event more sustainable as standard.
When you choose the Day Delegate Package, you can take advantage of the following:
•Electronic, paper-free organisation of your event
•Natural daylight in all of our facilities
• Unlimited refreshments: Freshly brewed Fairtrade coffee and teas (including fruit and herbal), fresh fruit juice and snacks
• Fresh fruit basket
• Choice of hot and cold two course fork buffet lunch in the Waterhouse Room or working buffet lunch served close to your meeting space.
•Locally sourced food for catering, reducing carbon emissions via food miles
• Suitable conference room hire (9am – 5pm)
• Data projection, screen, squiggle boards to replace flipcharts and save paper
•All of our conference rooms include webcam & options to connect to your meeting platform of choice meaning long-distance delegates can join virtually, eliminating travel.
• Laptop and PA system (Auditorium, Arcoona and Inspiration Space only)
• Complimentary WiFi internet access throughout the site
•Hard-top tables in your conference room, meaning no linen is needed. This reduces the use of chemicals, water and energy.
• Free car parking for 300 cars, including electric car stations that service 4 cars.
•Stationery is provided on a side table rather than at each place setting, reducing waste
•Scottish water is served at lunch, in jugs rather than plastic bottles
•Water coolers are provided in all event rooms, so there’s no need to bring plastic bottles
•Air conditioning and lighting can be controlled individually from each room.
•20% of our energy comes from renewable sources.
What’s more, we like to encourage greener travel, so we offer a minibus to collect delegates from the local train station, or you can hire bikes from us. If your delegates are coming by train, why not encourage them to take the easy ten-minute walk from the train station?
Upgrades to your package are available, please discuss with the Team.
Our Residential Packages are perfect for multi-day conferences and allow delegates to take full advantage of the facilities here at the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel.
The Residential Package includes all of the elements of the Day Delegate Package with the following extras:
• Three course dinner with tea/coffee
• Overnight accommodation in our spacious bedrooms
• Full Scottish breakfast
• Complimentary use of the Health Club and swimming pool
Our hybrid and online meeting options offer flexibility depending on the type and size of event, providing choices for on-site and remote attendees.
Whether you’d like to connect with a few colleagues over Microsoft Teams, or live stream your conference to a virtual audience, our Smart Meeting Spaces and Hybrid Meeting Packages provide plenty of choice to get your meeting online.
Our dedicated technical team will discuss your requirements beforehand, offering a bespoke solution tailored to your needs.
Please see our brochure for more details.
Download Our Conference Brochure