Our top priority is keeping you, our guests, safe; whether you are here as a conference delegate, on a leisure break, a member of our health club or a business traveller. Here are some of the measures we have introduced:
- A remote check-in facility via our GJCH app, allowing you to check in prior to arrival and for your bedroom key to be pre-cut and waiting for you.
- Staggered check in/check out times to reduce guest cross over.
During your stay
- Physically distanced queuing systems throughout the hotel, as well as one-way entry / exit systems.
- Guest flow management by reducing the number of bedrooms in use at one time.
- Enhanced and increased cleaning regimes and hygiene standards throughout the hotel, with public areas and toilets cleaned more frequently.
Conferences and Events
- Seating capacities have been adjusted to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- All our conference rooms have been equipped with plug and play web conference technology that delivers studio quality video and sounds across any platform. Our conference rooms also have as standard a seamless, wireless, conference solution that can be used on any device which will bring teams together, wherever in the world they are.
- Hot drink machines installed in every conference room and freshly-stocked each morning by our Conference Service team.
- Physical distancing for all our dining areas with timeslots encouraged for booking and increased options for in-room dining for residential guests.
- Sanitisation stations introduced at various points throughout the hotel. Brochures and newspapers removed from public display but available on request.