The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel is committed to offering a four-star dining experience to all of our delegates and guests. We have undertaken a thorough and extensive review to ensure that all aspects of our food service delivery continues to be safe.
The safety of our delegates is very important to us and the changes that we are putting in place will take into account physical distancing and enhanced hygiene measures, whilst also delivering our usual high quality service.
Food Safety Plan
1. Safety is the responsibility of everyone in our business and staff training is an invaluable method in helping our team understand their responsibility and how we can operate safely.
2. We will offer 3 different types of Food & Beverage service:
- Contact Free
- Limited Contact
- Normal Service
3. Reduced Menus – to recognise the availability of fresh, local ingredients and physical distancing within our kitchen.
4. Use of our mobile app to allow customers to order food and drink, minimising the need for printed menus
5. Increase our In room dining service offering
6. Sanitisation stations located in our restaurants, bar and lobby areas.
7. Promoting cashless transactions
For our conference delegates our contact-free food offering will consist of prepacked “grab and go” meals prepared by our team of award winning chefs using the best local produce. We will also offer our Bento box lunch as an alternative to allow for private in room conference dining.
Food at Home
Bored during lockdown? We’ve developed our most popular menu items into easy-to-follow recipes to allow you to sample at home. From Chocolate Brownies to Chilli Lime Chicken, what’s your favourite?
Food for Health
We believe in eating the right foods. Our team at the Centre for Health & Wellbeing has provided us with some simple tips to help us while we are working from home, home schooling and looking after loved ones.
- Drink plenty of fluids – staying hydrated can help increase our cognitive functions and allow us to be more alert
- Exercise more – even a simple brisk walk will help release endorphins, which is a natural chemical in our brains that helps us to feel good.
- Eat regularly – this keeps our metabolism active and can help prevent tiredness
- Eat your 5 portions of fruit and veg a day – they contain essential vitamins and minerals.