10 Key Steps to Being Safe With Us
Our top priority is keeping you, our guests, safe; whether you are here as a conference delegate, on a leisure break, a member of our health club or a business traveller. Here are some of the measures we have introduced:
- A remote check-in facility via our GJCH app, allowing you to check in prior to arrival and for your bedroom key to be pre-cut and waiting for you.
- Staggered check in/check out times to reduce guest cross over.
During Your Stay
- One-way entry / exit systems.
- Guest flow management by reducing the number of bedrooms in use at one time.
- Enhanced and increased cleaning regimes and hygiene standards throughout the hotel, with public areas and toilets cleaned more frequently.
Conferences and Events
- Socially distanced seating capacities can be offered.
- All our conference rooms have been equipped with plug and play web conference technology that delivers studio quality video and sounds across any platform. Our conference rooms also have as standard a seamless, wireless, conference solution that can be used on any device which will bring teams together, wherever in the world they are.
- Hot drink machines installed in every conference room and freshly-stocked each morning by our Conference Service team.
- A wide range of food options are available from in-room dining to a table in our BBar & Grill.
- Sanitisation stations introduced at various points throughout the hotel. Brochures and newspapers removed from public display but available on request.
We have increased our cleaning procedures and have put extra steps in place to minimise risk and maintain a safe and hygienic environment throughout the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel.
Our Conference Team ensures that each meeting space has been fully cleaned and sanitised before each use, paying particular attention to high touch areas such as door handles, light switches, audio visual equipment, tables and chairs.
Each of our meeting rooms contains a Sanitisation Kit including alcohol based hand rub, sanitising cleaning wipes and tissues. Delegates are encouraged to clean their hands upon entering their meeting room.
Our public areas and toilets are being cleaned more frequently and printed brochures and newspapers are now available on request rather than being on public display.
Stay In Touch
Visit our 360 Virtual Venue Tour and take a look around the venue, here.