- Conferences & Events
- Centre for Health & Wellbeing
- Contact Us
Our top priority here at the Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel is keeping you safe.
Although our venue is currently closed, we thought we’d share with you the measures we have put in place for when we open again as well as some ideas that are in the planning stages.
1. We will be introducing a remote check-in facility via our GJCH app, allowing you to check in prior to arrival and for your bedroom key to be pre-cut and waiting for you.
2. Staggered check in/check out times to reduce guest cross over.
3. Physically distanced queuing systems are in place throughout the hotel, as well as one-way entry / exit systems.
4. Managing guest flow by reducing the number of bedrooms in use at one time.
5. Enhanced and increased cleaning regimes and hygiene standards throughout the hotel, with public areas and toilets cleaned more frequently.
6. Seating capacities have been adjusted to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
7. We are aiming to equip all our conference rooms with plug and play web conference technology that delivers studio quality video and sounds across any platform. Our conference rooms will also have as standard a seamless, wireless, conference solution that can be used on any device which will bring teams together, wherever in the world they are.
8. Hot drink machines installed in every conference room and freshly-stocked each morning by our Conference Service team.
9. Physical distancing for all our dining areas with timeslots encouraged for booking and increased options for in-room dining for residential guests.
10. Sanitisation stations introduced at various points throughout the hotel. Brochures and newspapers removed from public display but available on request.
Please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our Front Office team regarding future bookings on 0141 951 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Reception Desk is manned 24/7.