Specialist Healthcare Venue
The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel provides a specialist and bespoke facility which is perfectly suited to medical and healthcare conferences, meetings, events and training courses.
We are a fully assessed Healthcare Venue, achieving the Green Assessment Rating from Healthcare Venues, one of the world’s leading directories of facilities which are dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare industry events. We have 15 versatile meeting spaces, ideally suited to confidential industry events and appropriate for internal and external audiences.
- Staff trained in Healthcare Regulatory codes.
- Dedicated Healthcare Champion on site.
- Unbundled pricing.
- Transfer of value reporting/ billing.
- Free car parking for 300 cars.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Complimentary airport pickups.
- 170 seat auditorium.
- 15 conference rooms seating 2 to 250.
- 168 bedrooms including accessible rooms.
- Centre of Health and Wellbeing.
Additionally, as a key part of the Golden Jubilee Foundation, the campus of facilities which includes the Golden Jubilee National Hospital, Research Institute and Innovation Centre. This means we are in the unique position to offer:
- Access to clinical experts to support your meeting.
- Areas for both clinical and surgical skills training and demonstrations.
- Live, two-way, audio visual links to surgical theatres and cardiac catheterisation laboratories.
- Traditional and modern meeting spaces, integrating cutting edge technology to ensure effective audience led meetings.
- Use of surgical rooms to add an authentic backdrop to relevant meetings sessions.
Surplus income is reinvested to benefit future healthcare programmes and initiatives.
You can find our full report, by clicking here.