About our Conferences
The only Scottish member of the UK's Venues of Excellence and the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC), The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel is dedicated to delivering high quality meetings and events that meet our clients' expectations and objectives. Our number one priority is to create a venue which encourages inspiration and innovation through our dynamic and flexible facilities.
Our Central Plaza includes a purpose built reception, registration, catering and networking areas, ideal for mingling, sponsor exhibition space and interactive dining opportunities. The central plaza works well for annual events and medical or healthcare meetings.
We have 14 versatile meeting spaces which can accommodate between 2 and 250 delegates. All of these rooms are on the ground floor, can be easily accessed from Central Plaza, and can be adapted to suit a range of requirements, from boardroom to auditorium style. All of our facilities are compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act and we have a range of support services for delegates with disabilities.
Glasgow Conference Centre – Our Facilities
We provide a wide range of essentials as standard for your conference, meeting or event, and at no extra cost.
• Free Wi-Fi internet access with dedicated high speed broadband.
• Audio Visual essentials including a data projector and screen in each room.
• Flipchart, pens and notepads.
• Water cooler and sweets.
• A Bell to call for immediate assistance or technical support.
• Our own in-house technician to provide advice and support.
• Purpose built Registration Desk for events taking place in the Auditorium, with dedicated Plasma Screens for bespoke information or social media feeds.
• Allocated parking space for Trainer, Keynote Speaker and VIP guests.
• 300 free parking spaces adjacent to the Hotel.
• A dedicated team on hand on the day of your event to confirm your arrangements, assist with any last minute requests and to provide support throughout your event.
Video Conferencing can be used from any of our rooms for a small extra charge.
To speak to one of our Event Planners about your requirements and using our Glasgow venue, contact our Events team now on 0141 951 6003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org